specializes in environmental, energy and tax matters being well acquainted with the business perspective over complex projects as she advised (from within) the largest oil and gas integrated group in South Eastern Europe. Her previous collaborations include two first tier law firms.
- National Institute for Professional Development of Lawyers (INPPA) 2013
- Bucharest University, Master Programme in Business Law (LL.M.) 2010 – 2011
- Academy of Economic Sciences (ASE) – Bucharest, Faculty of Finance, Banking, Insurance and Stock Exchange (MSc) 2009 – 2011
- Titu Maiorescu University, Faculty of Law (LLB) 2006 – 2010
- Universidad de Barcelona, Facultad de Ciencias Economicas y Empresariales – Erasmus Scholarship 2008 – 2009
- Academy of Economic Sciences (ASE) – Bucharest, Faculty of Finance, Banking, Insurance and Stock Exchange (BSc) 2006 – 2009
Raluca is a member in good standing of the Bucharest Bar since 2011.
Raluca is fluent in English and Spanish.